Applicable Must Be Specified During Ordering.
Intake Configuration 1
- Tacoma 2005 - 2015 (Config 1)
- 4Runner 2003 - 2009 (Config 1)
- FJ Cruiser 2007 - 2009 (Config 1)
Intake Configuration 2
- 4Runner 2010 - 2023 (Config 2)
- FJ Cruiser 2010 - 2014 (Config 2)
Toyota 1GR-FE (4.0 Liter) V6 engine now has the option for an Intake Manifold Spacer Kit offered by Anderson Engine Solutions. This Toyota Tacoma/4runner intake manifold runner is an aftermarket "bolt-on" item without any modification to the engine to INCREASE low end torque performance.
This torque modification is designed for individuals who require more torque from their engines at idle to mid-range rpms, After installing this allows for quicker accelaration, increase throttle response, and is ideal for off-road enthusist looking to increase their vehicle ability in situations where more torque is needed.
This product is made of high strength Delrin material for preventing heat soak into the intake system but the spacers can be made of T6061 Aircraft Aluminum and anodized for corrosion resistance upon request. Please contact for quote. Lead time for Aluminum only is 2-3 weeks from order date.
This product features:
- Direct fit to OEM air box/plenum or compatible to aftermarket cold air intake system.
- CNC machined runner Delrin (POM-C) 1.00" thick with gasket groove
- OEM Toyota Intake Gaskets with the kit for proper sealing.
- 15 Count Additional Hardware
1GR Runner Kits(Tacoma/4Runner/ FJ Cruiser) (V6 - 4.0L))
The Advantages of High Performance Delrin (POM-H)
- Temperature resistance (up to 250F max)
- Prevents excessive heat transfer
- High Material Stiffness
- Low Friction & Wear
- Fatigue Resistant
- Chemical Resistant
- Dimensional Stable
- Low moisture absorption
After installation, the additional length of the intake port air flow path allows for the 1GR engine to reach max torque at a lower engine speed. This decreases the need to operate the vehicle at higher RPMs to achieve a max engine performance and increases drivability of the truck overall while promoting better low end torque/mileage per gallon (MPG).
NOTE: This product is not C.A.R.B. approved. Not for street use in California. This product shall not be used in a manner that violates Federal EPA Laws and regulations.