Application for Toyota
- Tacoma 1995 - 2022
- 4Runner 1996 - 2022
- Land Cruiser 1998 - 2022
Introducing the AES differential Breather Kit. This allows vehicle owners to relocated the OEM differential breather to a higher location preventing water from getting to the differential while traversing deep water terrain. Our design ensure that up to 4 connections can be made to relieve the pressures within front and rear differentials, transfer cases, and more. Protect yourself and your vehicle with this easy modification by completing in under 1 hour.
AES Differential Breather Kit (Toyota, Jeep, Dodge, Chevy, GMC)
- Manufactured from T6061 Aircraft Aluminum and CNC machined.
- Anodized for corrosion prevention.
- Bronze Sintered filter rated for 40 microns ( 0.0165 inch)
- 3 Quick connect air line fittings (1/8 BSPT) for Transfer case, Front Differential, and Rear Differential
- 20 Feet of 8mm Polyethylene tubing is oil resistant, water resistant and heat resistant
4 Quick connect airline fitting (1/4 NPT) 2 90 degree elbows and 2 straight fitting. One extra port is included.
This system provides the drivetrain assembly with a high flow, zero back pressure, zero vacuum breather assembly while protecting from deep water crossings. The billet aluminum contain 4 neodynium magnets and velcro adhesive tape to ensure hold a strong in place. No drilling required!